Contact Us

I require a referral from a General Practitioner or Hospital Consultant to see patients. I am unable to enter into correspondence directly by telephone or e mail to discuss medical conditions.

If you require further information please contact my secretaries at either the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital or the Shrewsbury Nuffield Hospital, details of which can be found to the right.